Is your closet taking over your bedroom? Can’t wear that dress again because it’s all over insta? Clear out your gently-used clothes and bring them to Covet! Here’s how to become a valued consignor:
01. Select your in-season clothing, shoes, and accessories. Make sure everything is in excellent, like-new condition and is freshly cleaned, pressed, and folded nice and neat. We ask that you please do not bring clothes on hangers.
02. Clothes sell only in-style and on-trend. We choose based on the styles our customers are currently buying and accept all designers but are more particular with fast-fashion and mall brands. Please note, as an ethical company, we do not sell real fur or exotic skins.
03. Starting November 1st, we will be accepting consignment by walk-in. You may bring in 20 items or less anytime Monday-Friday between 11AM -4PM at both locations.
04. Covet sets the selling price. When an item sells, you receive 40% of the selling price (60% for luxury bags and 50% for luxury accessories/shoes…see some of the luxury designers we offer this split for below).
05. Stop in any time for any money you’ve made. Balances under $75 can be paid out in cash in store. Over $75 are paid out by Venmo or check. Prefer store credit? Use your money in store for 15% off your purchase, every day. Request Payout HERE
06. Be sure to take advantage of our convenient consignor login software to keep track of what’s sold! log in now
designers we covet.
Have a luxury bag to consign? You’ll get a competitive 60% of the final selling price for designers such as:
Dolce & Gabbana
(not to be confused with MARC by Marc Jacobs)
Yves Saint Laurent (aka Saint Laurent)