here’s how to become a covet consignor:
01. Select your in-season clothing, shoes, and accessories. Make sure everything is in excellent, like-new condition and is freshly cleaned, pressed, and folded nice and neat in a bag. We ask that you please do not bring clothes on hangers or in a suitcase.
02. Our customers' preferences are our main selection guideline. In addition, we choose what to accept based on condition, style, brand, season, and current store capacity. We accept all designers but are more particular with fast-fashion brands. As an ethical company, we do not sell real fur or exotic skins.
03. You can walk-in with 25 items or less Monday-Friday between 11AM - 3PM. Click here to view our current wait times for each location.
Wait and process times can vary widely, so you are welcome to leave your items and come back after they have been looked through by our team. We ask that you please plan accordingly as unaccepted items must be picked up by the end of the day.
04. In a rush? Previous consignors can take advantage of our new "Drop & Go" option where you simply drop off your items and we will donate anything we don't accept on your behalf. Save even more time by signing the form ahead here.
05. Covet sets the selling price. When an item sells, you receive 40% of the selling price (60% for luxury bags and 50% for luxury accessories/shoes…see some of the luxury designers we offer this split for below).
06. Stop in any time for any money you’ve made. Balances under $95 can be paid out in cash in store. Over $95 are paid out by Venmo or check. Prefer store credit? Use your money in store for 15% off your purchase, every day. Request a check payout here.
07. Be sure to take advantage of our convenient consignor login software to keep track of what’s sold! log in now
08. For more details on the consignment process, you can view our consignor agreement here.
designers we covet.
Have a luxury bag to consign? You’ll get a competitive 60% of the final selling price for these designers
Dolce & Gabbana
Mach & Mach